Saturday, September 3, 2011

Does it get any better than this?!

It's no secret that I'm not a big morning person, or a big breakfast person.  I'm more like the type of person that says 'give me my coffee and leave me alone until I wake up' haha :) But I have found a whole new appreciation for my least favorite part of the day and my least favorite breakfast item; pancakes.  And you will not believe how amazingly good this recipe is!  Talk about spicing up an ordinary dish into something that's over the top decadant! And the crazy part is, they are SIMPLE to make!  I came across this recipe from my favorite blog site Making Memories with Your Kids (that girl does amazing things!).  The recipe is for Cinnamon Roll Pancakes and you can find all the directions and ingrediants right here --> Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
I didn't have a squeeze bottle handy so I used a pastry bag instead and that worked fine.  I also made the creamcheese frosting (fabulous!) but on the link there are 3 different types of frosting recipes to choose from (she's awesome, right?!) 
Even if you don't like pancakes, these are a must try and trust me, they will not disappoint! 
They have cinnamon sugar swirled in the pancake batter! These looked great even in the pan!


The outcome was pure ooey gooey goodness!

He LOVED them and so did his little brother!

1 comment:

  1. Right on! I'm so glad you made them (and you liked them!) You are so sweet. Thanks for all the nice compliments.

    ReplyDelete