Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Peanut Butter S'more Stuffed Brownies

I made these the other day as my treat for losing 10% of my weight!  After 2 kids, 3 years of marriage, and 3 moves in 4 years the weight tends to sneak up on you.  So I went back to my tried and true diet; weight watchers.  It's worked wonders in the past and it's working again!  Okay, enough of that... the only edit I made to this recipe was that I used Reese's peanut butter cups instead of Hershey bars (I'm a sucker for peanut butter!) and they were fantastic!  My only side note is that it was hard for me to tell when they were baked through so I ended up over-baking them a little...either way, still delious!  And I sent the leftovers into work with my husband the next day...he tells me they were gone in minutes! 
 
The recipe comes from pickey palate.  You can find it here S'more Stuffed Brownies

1 comment:

  1. I made these and they are AWESOME!!!!

    Thanks for fixing your "following" button so I can follow you =o)

    ReplyDelete