Monday, September 12, 2011

Candy corn and a wreath...Yes! It's true!


This is just the cutest thing in the world!  And if you are like me, decorating for holidays is something I LOVE to do, but it's not always as budget friendly as I would like.  This wreath is the perfect combination of affordability and fun!  I will make this soon, I'm just a little on the cautious side right now.  Being that we are in the worst drought in forever, the creepy  crawlers have been making their way to places they should never go, like my house!  Me and my bug guy are the bestest of friends lately, as it seems I call him on a weekly basis to come take care of some buggy situation.  Yikes! and Yuck!  I'm not found of bugs.  Since this is made of sweet, yummy candy I do not want the bugs to get any ideas that my house would be a good place to stay for the winter :)
I did find the foam wreath's at Hobby Lobby, and when my husband attempted to take me there yesterday, we quickly discovered that they are closed on Sunday.  Great for them!  I'm always in support of a business closing to allow time for worship and family! Now I just need to convince my husband to take me back sometime soon.  I also need to make my way over to Michael's this week for a glue gun...which I have to say, I'm a little excited about ;)  (It's the small things in life)  Just to clarify, Hobby Lobby is in an area that I will not drive too which is why I have to rely on my husband but Michael's is in a much better area and therefore I have no issues bringing myself and my two kiddos.
Here is the link!  I'll post a picture once mine is created!  Happy Fall decorating!
Candy Corn Wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment