Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Welcome!

My very 1st post; I'm excited!  Hope you are too!  It's Tuesday, which means the day started off with two screaming kids before the sun started to shine, a husband out the door a little early so he didn't have to deal with the morning choas and me trying to chug my coffee before it became too cold to drink...ahh! I love Tuesdays! Which by the way, are pretty similar to every other week day.  All and all, still grateful for another beautiful day with my family, love, and a little xanax!
Now that you are here; and I'm happy you are, I would like to share with you 2 of my favorite sites...I'll share some specific favorites with you soon but these are good to add to your favorites list:

http://www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com/ - she does great kid friendly krafts and posts fun recipes, some of which I've already made!
http://www.howdoesshe.com/ - the printables are amazing...LOVE them!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland! I feel so honored to be on your blog list! And that you made our chocolate chip cookie dough dip! Can't wait to see what you make and post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! yay for blogging, you will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveandalittlexanaxWednesday, August 24, 2011

    Thanks for the welcome's :) Can't wait to share fun ideas and recipes with everyone!

    ReplyDelete